- TripAdvisor garnered 10,759 total views, 247 clicks, an average click-thru rate of 2.30%
- Retargeting banners received 3,808 impressions and twelve clicks
- Articles were viewed 84 times in March and collections were viewed 94 times.
Visit Cambria App
As mentioned in last month’s report, Simpleview acquired Bluebridge, the original company that hosted the Cambria app. Although there were a few March analytics available, the app analytics dashboard was not fully revamped by the end of March
There were a total of 103 downloads this month, with a median time spent in app of one minute and 51 seconds.
- Cambria social channels experienced more than 4 million impressions, which ultimately resulted in 6,550 link clicks. In total, fans increased by 2.4%
- A live video of Moonstone Beach was posted on March 15, and reached nearly 38K people without the help of paid advertising.
- With the help of paid advertising, a pet-friendly informational post reached over 54K people.
- Two tweets performed well in March. The first was our tweet about #WorldWildlifeDay stating, “Every day is World Wildlife Day in Cambria.” The second tweet comes from one of our featured bloggers, @Talesofthecork, talking about his most recent trip.